Welcome to the Valley Chapter of the Over The Hill Gang motocross club!
The Over The Hill Gang (OTHG) is one of the largest veteran motocross clubs in the country. Established in 1974 in Southern California, OTHG has grown to five chapters (Bay, Reno, Sierra, South, and Valley) with memberships of over 1,000 veteran motocross racers. The OTHG is open to racers 30 years old and older. We offer five different skill levels – Beginner, Novice, Intermediate, Expert and Master. With all five classes having four age brackets – over 30, over 38, over 45, and over 52. There are also women’s A/B classes and +58 Amateur/Expert classes.
DT1 MX Park – Valley National Warmup
Oct 1st, 2023
Valley National Warmup Detail:
Admission pricing is $10/person. This is for all riders and spectators. Admission is required beginning Friday night when the gates open, gate will close at 8pm. Saturday, Practice is considered part of the event and event Admission is required.
- Event Admission: $10.00 per person paid at the gate.
- Open Camping Friday & Saturday: FREE
- Reserved Camping: Not Available
- Pre- Registration Racing: $45.00/class – All OTHG Classes and Support
- Racing: $55.00/Class- All OTHG Classes and Support Classes
- Kids Racing: 50cc to 110cc- $25.
- RaceReady Transponders: $10.00
- Saturday Practice: $30/class paid at the gate.
- Live Event timing and be view on RaceReady – HERE
Valley National – DT1 MX Park
Valley National Pre-Registration and Camping Information
- Pre-Registration signups are open. CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
- Pre-Registration closes October 16th at 11:59PM.
- Camping starts Thursday, October 26th, after 4 pm.(If you show up before 4 pm and are not on a list, you will be turned away. Please, please plan accordingly)
- Camping Fee: $10 per-night
- Event Admission: $10.00 per-person, per-race day or $20 per-person for the weekend
- Admission for kids under 5 years old is free.
- Wrist bands will be required at all times.
- Friday Track Practice: $35
The VOTHG Board has made the investment into a live timing racing system called RaceReady. This is going to allow us to have online pre-registration for every race and keep track of scoring, lap times, and past results. The RaceReady solution uses an RFID sticker that goes under the rider’s helmet visor or behind the front number plate.
If you have any additional questions this link will help answer any additional questions such as, where to place the sticker, how to make sure it’s easily read and how to know if you can re-use a RFDI sticker that you may have picked up at a different race.
If you have additional questions for the board members, please ask them in our forum here:
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
Click on each logo to visit their site.